Our Recurring Scheduled Maintenance Cleaning Service includes the following, with all equipment and supplies provided. Payment is due at time of service via cash, check, credit card (via Square) or Paypal. This service is not recommended if it has been more than 6 weeks since your last professional cleaning service.
• Ceiling fans & light fixtures (dusted)
• Cobwebs removed
• Blinds, window sills, & lock ledges (dusted)
• Moldings & woodwork (dusted)
• Baseboards (dusted)
• Lamps & lampshades (dusted)
• Pictures & knick-knacks (dusted)
• Furniture (dusted & polished)
• Top of refrigerator (dusted)
• Outside of appliances cleaned
• Stovetop & drip pans scrubbed
• Counter tops & backsplashes (washed)
• All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
• Mirrors (Windexed)
• Tub/shower & tiles (scrubbed)
• Toilets (scrubbed, sanitized and disinfected)
• All bathroom counters & fixtures (sanitized)
• Wastebaskets (emptied/washed/relined)
• Beds made, 1 set of sheets changed
• Stairs (vacuumed, wood dusted)
• Floors (vacuumed &/or mopped)
It is presumed that the home will be in order and somewhat picked up to facilitate cleaning the
areas describe above.
This service is not recommended for move in / move out cleans, or first time initial cleans.
* We do not climb higher than a 3-step ladder. Higher items will only be dusted w/ an extension duster we cannot move
furniture, but we will try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster.
* We cannot guarantee the results of mini-blind cleaning. Excessive build up may require wet washing or ultra-sonic miniblind cleaning (available upon request). Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave, we try to limit the dust in
the air but cannot prevent this entirely