The First Step in Giving Your Home a Healthy, Fresh Start
Choosing the right type of service to be performed in your home is the only way to have a successful outcome when you hire a cleaning service. If you purchase less service than you need, you will be disappointed with the results, no matter who you hire, and our goal is always to have happy, satisfied families. We take pride in the quality of our services and satisfaction in leaving a job done well and completely. It is for this reason, that we strongly recommend you start with a Healthy Home Reset Deluxe Deep Clean for your first service visit. An Ongoing Regular Maintenance Clean is only recommended if you’ve have professional cleaning within the last four weeks.
The Healthy Home Reset Deluxe Deep Clean includes the Ongoing Regular Maintenance list items cleaned by hand with a detailed emphasis and focus on build up, plus the following:
- Ceiling fan blades within 2-step ladder reach (hand washed or wiped)
- Light fixtures within 2-step ladder reach (hand washed in place/not removed)
- Cobwebs removed
- Blinds & shutters (vacuumed, not washed)
- Moldings & woodwork, window sills, & lock ledges (hand washed or wiped)
- Baseboards (hand washed or wiped, reachable w/out moving furniture)
- Pictures & knick-knacks (hand wiped)
- Uncluttered shelves (hand wiped)
- Furniture (polished, fronts, sides, legs)
- Top of refrigerator (hand washed or wiped)
- Outside of appliances cleaned / inside microwave
- Stovetop, grates or drip pans scrubbed
- All Cabinet fronts (hand washed or wiped)
- Vacant homes: drawers, empty shelves, inside cabinets (hand washed or wiped)
- All Doors and door frames (hand washed or wiped)
- Light switch plates (hand washed)
- Counter tops & backsplashes (hand washed)
- All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
- Mirrors (cleaned)
- Tub/shower & tiles (double scrubbed for build up)
- All bathroom counters & fixtures (sanitized)
- Wastebaskets (emptied/relined)
- Beds made, 1 set of sheets changed
- Stairs (vacuumed)
- Floors (vacuumed &/or mopped)
* We do not climb higher than a 2-step ladder.
Higher items will only be dusted w/ an extension duster we cannot move furniture, but we will try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster. Most homes have at least one chandelier or vaulted ceiling fan that we cannot reach by hand.
* We cannot guarantee the results of mini-blind cleaning. Excessive build up may require ultra-sonic mini-blind cleaning (available upon request). Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave, we try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.
Please fill out our online customer questionnaire to get started on a quote, and we will do our best to get back to you within 24 hours to schedule an on-site meeting and evaluation. Alternatively, please feel free to reach out to us via our Contact Us page, our Facebook page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/text to (904)592-5060.